Learning by doing
Learn lots of new things in a fun way that is practical for application in your everyday work. For in-house training sessions, our industry experts visit you to provide your employees with training on-site. And we create a training and advice programme that is tailored to your requirements to provide you with practical support for all the operational processes in cost optimisation, as well as increasing revenue and profit.
Support from the very first session: Our KICK-OFF guidance
This advance briefing helps the operator get prepared for the fast food business in the best way possible. Even smaller gastronomy businesses require this. From observing the legal requirements to ordering the range in promptly and all the necessary equipment for the opening - it’s all doable. We help you with this. The goal of the partner briefing is to provide a future operator with comprehensive preparatory support that helps them to prepare for their start in the field of system gastronomy in the best way possible.
- The necessary legal requirements in accordance with the Licensing Act (Gaststättengesetz) and the European Food Regulation
- Product-range consulting and decision-making; initiation of first order
- Determining supplementary ranges and products
- Determining the necessary equipment and materials
- Guidance with calculations and inventory management
- Recommending competitive retail prices
- Deciding on activities and special offers for grand opening
- Determining the sequence of operations
You have the option of making the most of our KICK off support to ensure that you have the knowledge required to make sure that there aren’t any nasty surprises round the corner when you launch your business. Our industry experts will support you from the very first thing you do when you launch your business right up the presentation of goods that is optimised for the time of day.
Confidence for you - your customers will thank you.
Fast food specialist advice - training on the job
You let us know about your individual training requirements. We create a training programme that is tailored to your needs and is hosted by our expert advisers at your premises in a practical manner. The training also includes support with all operational procedures, cost optimisation measures and measures for increasing sales.
The topics we offer include, for example:
- Product training and product-range consultation service
- Training in baking and preparing sandwiches
- Presentation of goods oriented to the time of day
- Production of savoury snacks
- Hygiene training and HACCP activities, incl. follow-up training in protection from infection
- Product-range analysis